A quick update to advise what is currently open at Stromlo Forest Park and which areas remain closed under the current ACT Government COVID-19 restrictions.
- Stromlo Forest Park trails
- BBQ area and children’s playground
- Handlebar café, for opening hours please visit handlebarstromlo.com.au
- Bike Hire, for more details visit cyclecityhire.com.au
- Dynamic Motivation Shuttle Bus, for shuttle times & bookings visit dynamicmotivation.com.au
- Mount Stromlo Road. Mount Stromlo Observatory is managed by the Australian National University (ANU). ANU made the decision to temporarily close this site due to COVID-19 and as a result, Mount Stromlo road was also closed. Access to the top of the mountain is currently via the parks mountain bike trails. As yet, we haven’t been advised of the re-opening date for Mount Stromlo Road. Details will be posted on social media once the road is re-opened.
Remember, restrictions have eased but your responsibility hasn’t.
- Practice physical distancing
- Maintain good hygiene for you and your children
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
Enjoy Stromlo and play it safe! Keep an eye on Facebook for updates.