- This event has passed.
Telopea Park School Year 7-10 Cross Country
April 22 - 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Year 7-10 students and staff frmo Telopea Park School will be participating in cross country running and a 45 minute “all in” walk for house points.
- April 22
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Cross Country Running
- Telopea Park School
- People attending (estimated)
- Area/s to book
- Cross country running track
- Special requests
- PA, Canteen shutter
- Event Control Room (office) required?
- Exclusive access
- Will alcohol be sold?
- Will there be excessive noise (amplified music or live performance)?
- Camping overnight?
- Will there be any gas cylinders?
- Are there arrangements to remove waste generated during the event?
- Will non-emergency vehicles need access to restricted areas?
- Will coaches/buses require parking?
- Will car parks be used for any other purpose?
- Are vulnerable people (children, elderly or people with a disability) attending the event?
- Will there be any temporary structures?
- If yes, please list the temporary structures to be used
- gazebos - pegged to the ground at the finish fence
- How many people will have first aid certification?
- Please list names of people who have first aid certification
- Megan Taylor Scott Sherwin Paula Rayner KAthryn Ibbotson James McAUliffe Simon Foxhill Callum Richardson Ebony Moro Joshua McGrath Des Proctor Michele McLoughlin Ben Yuen Jennifer Goldsmith plus up to 25 other staff
- Insurance Company Name
- Telopea Park School (ACT DET)
- Insurance Policy Number
- Previously provided
- Insurance Policy Start Date
- 24 March
- Insurance Policy End Date
- 24 March
- By submitting this form you agree to and accept the Conditions of Use (link below)
- By submitting this form you confirm that you have read and accept the SFP Emergency Management checklist (link below)
- Admin Contact Name
- Megan Taylor
- Admin Contact Phone
- Admin Contact Email
- [email protected]
- Admin Postal Address (for invoicing)
- Telopea Park School New South Wales Cres Barton ACT 2600
October 31 - 6:00 am - 3:00 pm