- This event has passed.
KidsTECHNICS – MTB Skills Program – Jan 22-25
January 22, 2019 - 8:00 am - January 25, 2019 - 10:00 am
4-session school holiday package
- Recommended age range: 7-15 years.
- Length of each session: 2 hours.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park
- Dates and times: January 22-25 2019 school holidays, 8am to 10am.
- Group sizes: 5:1 rider-coach ratio to ensure each rider gets the attention they deserve. And kids will be broken up into groups according to ages and abilities to ensure the group matches their needs.
This is a skills program specifically designed for kids. The focus will be on teaching young ones how to ride properly – safely and smoothly with full control – while having fun in the process. Building skills, confidence and enjoyment on the trails will be top priorities.
This is more than just babysitting on bikes. And all instructors are parents, rather than a bunch of teens taking your kids up the mountain.
We use refined and proven methods to teach safe and effective bike handling, so children can simply enjoy their riding regardless of ability, equipment and chosen riding discipline.
Start times are early to beat the heat.
- Session 1: Tue Jan 22 – 8am to 10am
- Session 2: Wed Jan 23 – 8am to 10am
- Session 3: Thu Jan 24 – 8am to 10am
- Session 4: Fri Jan 25 – 8am to 10am
*If these dates and times don’t suit you, just contact us and we’ll see what we can do to set up sessions that suit your schedule.