- This event has passed.
kidsTECHNICS children’s MTB clinics session 3
July 14, 2018 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
MTB skills clinics for kids, run by Ride Technics.
4-session school holiday package
- Recommended age range: 5-15 years.
- Length of each session: 2 hours.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park
- Dates and times: July school holidays (July 9-22 2018).
- Group sizes: Maximum 10:1 rider-coach ratio to ensure each rider gets the attention they deserve. And kids will be broken up into groups according to ages and abilities to ensure the group matches their needs.
This is a skills program specifically designed for kids. The focus will be on teaching young ones how to ride properly – safely and smoothly with full control – while having fun in the process. Building skills, confidence and enjoyment on the trails will be top priorities.
This is more than just babysitting on bikes. We’re using our refined and proven methods to teach efficient and effective bike handling, so children can simply enjoy their riding regardless of ability, equipment and chosen riding discipline.
Group 1/week 1:
- Wed July 11 – 2pm to 4pm at Stromlo Forest Park
- Fri July 13 – 2pm to 4pm at Stromlo Forest Park
- Sat July 14 – 2pm to 4pm at Stromlo Forest Park
- Sun July 15 – 2pm to 4pm at Stromlo Forest Park
Group 2/week 2:
- Mon July 16 – 10am to 12pm at Stromlo Forest Park
- Wed July 18 – 10am to 12pm at Stromlo Forest Park
- Thu July 19 – 10am to 12pm at Stromlo Forest Park
- Fri July 20 – 10am to 12pm at Stromlo Forest Park