Junior Gravity Enduro MTB – Weekly Program – Term 4
December 2 - 4:00 am - December 3 - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until December 17, 2020
Young gravity riders – don’t miss the chance to get out on the trails with downhill and enduro weapon Jackson Frew. Our weekly term 4 program is for advanced gravity focused junior riders who are eager to improve their riding in the performance context. This won’t be merely a group ride where we muck around. During these junior sessions riders will be challenged with focused coaching, rapidly improving over the 10 week program.
Junior Gravity Enduro Weekly Program – Term 4 details:
- Dates: During school term 4 2020 – Oct 14 to Dec 16 (10 x 90min sessions).
- Times: 4:00pm to 5:30pm.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park (meeting at the main pavilion shelter, but some later sessions TBA will start at the peak and end at the pavilion at the bottom).
- Cost: $420 per rider ($790 for two).
- Group size: Groups will be small – 5 to 10 riders per 1 to 2 coaches.
- Focus: Building a advanced skills, getting more advanced each week. This is for advanced gravity-focused juniors.
More details on our gravity enduro program on our junior MTB page.