- This event has passed.
Emmaus Christian School Cross Country Carnival
May 7 - 7:30 am - 3:30 pm$2 – $50
Students from K-10 will participate in a cross country carnival
- People attending (estimated)
- Area/s to book
- Cross country running track, Road criterium circuit, Pavilion
- Special requests
- WiFI, PA, Canteen shutter, Storeroom
- Event Control Room (office) required?
- Exclusive access
- Will alcohol be sold?
- Will there be excessive noise (amplified music or live performance)?
- Camping overnight?
- Will there be any gas cylinders?
- Are there arrangements to remove waste generated during the event?
- Will non-emergency vehicles need access to restricted areas?
- Will coaches/buses require parking?
- Will car parks be used for any other purpose?
- Are vulnerable people (children, elderly or people with a disability) attending the event?
- Will there be any temporary structures?
- If yes, please list the temporary structures to be used
- Coloured temporary marquees
- How many people will have first aid certification?
- Please list names of people who have first aid certification
- Anna Cohen Rachel McClure Erik Hofsink Caroline Orr Alaine Cole Luke Behrendorf Andew Miller Mark Body Eugene Roodt Luke Willsmore Jen McArthur Tamara Wilkinson Helena Northey Theresa Barry Peter Willis Cath McLennan Ashleigh Larsen Chantelle Swanepoel Daniel Leslie Elisa Doran Gayle Smith Marcia Melville Sara Thompson
- Insurance Company Name
- QBE Insurance Australia Limited
- Insurance Policy Number
- Insurance Policy Start Date
- 1 November 2019
- Insurance Policy End Date
- 1 November 2020
- By submitting this form you agree to and accept the Conditions of Use (link below)
- By submitting this form you confirm that you have read and accept the SFP Emergency Management checklist (link below)
- Admin Contact Name
- Sara Thompson
- Admin Contact Phone
- Admin Contact Email
- [email protected]
- Admin Postal Address (for invoicing)
- 73 Davenport St
May 15 - 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
May 16 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm