CGS Senior School Cross Country
April 6, 2022 - 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Annual inter-house cross country event for Canberra Grammar Senior School
- April 6, 2022
8:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Cross Country Running
- People attending (estimated)
- Area/s to book
- Cross country running track, Road criterium circuit, Pavilion
- Special requests
- Exclusive access
- Will alcohol be sold?
- Will there be excessive noise (amplified music or live performance)?
- Camping overnight?
- Will there be any gas cylinders?
- Are there arrangements to remove waste generated during the event?
- Will non-emergency vehicles need access to restricted areas?
- Will coaches/buses require parking?
- Will car parks be used for any other purpose?
- Are vulnerable people (children, elderly or people with a disability) attending the event?
- Will there be any temporary structures?
- If yes, please list the temporary structures to be used
- Shade tents erected along fence for the students
- How many people will have first aid certification?
- approx 50
- Please list names of people who have first aid certification
- Jason Reilly
- Insurance Company Name
- Insurance Policy Number
- Insurance Policy Start Date
- 4.00 pm 1 November 2019
- Insurance Policy End Date
- 4.00 pm 1 November 2022
- By submitting this form you agree to and accept the Conditions of Use (link below)
- By submitting this form you confirm that you have read and accept the SFP Emergency Management checklist (link below)
- Admin Contact Name
- Jason Reilly
- Admin Contact Phone
- Admin Contact Email
- [email protected]
- Admin Postal Address (for invoicing)
- C/o Canberra Grammar School 40 Monaro Crescent
October 31 - 6:00 am - 3:00 pm