- This event has passed.
KidsTECHNICS MTB Skills Program – July 2019
July 16 - 2:00 pm - July 19 - 4:00 pm
4-session school holiday program
Our kids MTB skills programs are broken up into a set of shorter sessions so they can retain the instruction we give them and so they’re not riding while exhausted and risking injury after a couple of hours. This also means parents who ride can go on their own ride during the sessions. Win-win!
- Recommended age range: 7-14 years (exceptions made based on experience).
- Length of each session: 2 hours.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park
- Cost: $55 per day or $220 for all four days.
- Dates and times: July 16-19th, 2019 school holidays from 2pm to 4pm.
- Group sizes: 5:1 rider-coach ratio to ensure each rider gets the attention they deserve. And kids will be broken up into groups according to ages and abilities to ensure the group matches their needs.
This is a skills program specifically designed for kids. The focus will be on teaching young ones how to ride properly – safely and smoothly with full control – while having fun in the process. Building skills, confidence and enjoyment on the trails will be top priorities.
This is more than just babysitting on bikes doing random rides. Our coaches are parents, as well as highly experienced and qualified coaches, with first aid training. We use refined and proven methods to teach safe and effective bike handling, so children can simply enjoy their riding regardless of ability, equipment and chosen riding discipline.