- This event has passed.
kidsTECHNICS Junior MTB Clinics – Term 1 Program
February 20 - 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until April 10, 2019
MTB skills clinics for kids, run by Ride Technics.
10 Week MTB Program
- Dates: During term 1, each Wednesday from Feb 6th to April 10th.
- Times: 5pm to 6:30pm (early enough to ride in daylight later in the term).
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park (meeting at the main pavilion shelter, but some sessions will start at the peak and end at the pavilion).
- Cost: $440 per rider.
- Group size: Groups will be small – 5 to 10 riders per 1 to 2 coaches. We’ll split up into ages and proficiency levels.
- Focus: Building a skills foundation and continuing on any previous skill development, getting more advanced each week. We’re keen to have you all doing high bunny hops, big step-ups, getting up steep tech climbs, clearing tabletop jumps, and railing turns with full flow.