- This event has passed.
Kids’ Technics – Childrens MTB Skills Program – October 2018
October 2 - 10:00 am - October 12 - 4:00 pm
4-session school holiday package
- Recommended age range: 7-15 years.
- Length of each session: 2 hours.
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park
- Dates and times: October school holidays. Days/times and other information on: https://ridetechnics.com.au
- Group sizes: Maximum 10:1 rider-coach ratio (usually 5:1) to ensure each rider gets the attention they deserve. And kids will be broken up into groups according to ages and abilities to ensure the group matches their needs.
This is a skills program specifically designed for kids. The focus will be on teaching young ones how to ride properly – safely and smoothly with full control – while having fun in the process. Building skills, confidence and enjoyment on the trails will be top priorities.
This is more than just babysitting on bikes. We’re using our refined and proven methods to teach efficient and effective bike handling, so children can simply enjoy their riding regardless of ability, equipment and chosen riding discipline.
Group/Week 1 Option:
- Session 1: Tue Oct 2 – 10am to 12pm
- Session 2: Wed Oct 3 – 10am to 12pm
- Session 3: Thu Oct 4 – 10am to 12pm
- Session 4: Fri Oct 5 – 10am to 12pm
Group/Week 2 Option:
- Session 1: Tue Oct 9 – 2pm to 4pm
- Session 2: Wed Oct 10 – 2pm to 4pm
- Session 3: Thu Oct 11 – 2pm to 4pm
- Session 4: Fri Oct 12 – 2pm to 4pm